One of the most effective ways to prepare a property for sale is to redesign the bathroom. Bathroom remodels come second in terms of increasing the market value of your property after kitchen remodels.
Bathroom renovation ideas, on the other hand, may not have to be saved for a home that is about to be sold. You may enjoy a bathroom redesign now while knowing that it will benefit you when it comes time to sell your house.Visit Beaver Building & Remodeling for more details.
Bathrooms are the rooms in the house that get the most use. As a result, they get a lot of use and exposure. They are also spotted frequently during the day. Bathroom remodels may keep your baths appearing nice while also keeping them functional.
A bathroom can be remodelled in a variety of ways. Here are a few suggestions.
- Wall Tiles: Most contractors will inform you that 4 by 4 inch wall tiles are no longer in style. Replace them with glazed ceramic tiles measuring 8 by 13 inches. The new tiles will look nice and also assist to keep mould at bay. They’ll also keep splashes from faucets from damaging your lower walls. Paint the higher walls and run a decorative border of tiles between the bottom wall tiles and the upper, painted wall as part of your bathroom renovations.
- Floor tiles: Light, visible flooring can provide the impression of more space. Install 12 by 12 inch light-colored floor tiles diagonally if your bathroom remodelling effort is motivated, at least in part, by the perception that your bathroom is small. The light colour and the lines will give the impression of much greater room.
- Heated Floor: Before you instal those floor tiles, think about adding a heated floor to your bathroom remodel. Your entire family will appreciate them, and heated bathroom floors will be a huge selling point when it comes time to sell your home.
- Vanity: Take advantage of your bathroom remodelling project to achieve clean, uncluttered lines. Replace the vanity with a new “floating” model that isn’t attached to the floor. Choose a countertop made of granite or marble. If you like the granite after it’s installed, your bathroom remodelling project can help you plan for future kitchen countertop replacements. A granite vanity top with one of the new vessel sinks would be a good choice.
- Faucets: The sink and tub faucets are a great place to start when redesigning a bathroom. Faucets, which were once considered utilitarian, have evolved into fashionable fixtures. You may replace yours for a low price with historical Victorian faucets or sleek bamboo faucets that seem like a bamboo fountain in an Asian garden.
- Toilets: Relocating a toilet can need extensive bathroom renovations. Replacing it, on the other hand, is a much easier process that may instantly modernise an old bathroom. Consider adding a bidet to your bathroom if you want to make it even more modern. This bathroom remodelling job might necessitate the hiring of a contractor.
- Lighting: Because overhead lighting is allowed to stay, often bathroom remodelling falls short of its purpose. While moisture-resistant can lights above the tub or shower are useful, overhead lighting should be replaced with wall lights to improve the value of your bath.